Based on the City Dino equipment
the City Dino Core & Vac unit is a self-contained unit specially designed and developed to operate in conjunction with surface coring equipment utilised for Keyhole excavations in roads and carriageways.
The 16tonne vehicle is adapted to carry and power both the MTS and coring components and features an adapted crane for both lifting and placing the coring unit and to also acting as the suction hose boom for excavation works. Surface coring capacity is up to 750mm and suction performance is the same as the well proven standard City Dino unit.
- Container Volume: 1.5m3
- Dimensions in mm: 7500L x 2300/2500W x 3000H
- Air Compressor: 4.5m3/min, 8bar
- Ventilator: Single or Twin, 110 –130 kW, 18,000 – 25,000m3,
- Filtration System: Automatic self-cleaning system
- Suction Hose Carrier: Hydraulic Telescopic or Full Power Boom
- Suction Hose: 200/250mm
- Remote Control: SPS Radio Remote Control
- Coring Unit: Fully enclosed, 750mm capacity, hydraulically driven
- Water System: 400l water tank feeding hydraulic high pressure and electric low pressure systems
- Chassis: Twin Axle, 15 or 16Tonne (4×2) from 250 PS